Civil Celebrant

Civil Celebrant

According to Section 21 of the Marriage Ordinance, a Civil Celebrant of Marriages can celebrate a marriage at any time and venue of your choice in Hong Kong.

We can provide marriage celebration services for potential couples through the following:

  • Preparing and fling Notice of Intended Marriage
  • Obtaining Certificate of Registrar of Marriages
  • Preparing Marriage Certificate and Declaration
  • Civil Celebrant celebrates at wedding ceremony
  • Registration of Marriage Certificate and Declaration at Marriage Registry

For quotation and details on our marriage celebration services, please contact our Ms. Inti Leung for more information.

Tel: 9684 8822              E-mail: [email protected]